Saturday, November 8, 2014

Refinishing a Pair of End Tables

Six months ago, I went to a church rummage sale and found two Lane end tables for $5 each.  They were dull and had lots of water rings on them, but I knew they would look great once they were refinished.  After a lot of wiggling and re-arranging and moving the front seats forward as far as possible, I managed to fit them into the back of my Chevy Spark and I hauled 'em home.

Recently, E sanded them and stained them and brushed on a couple of coats of satin polyurethane, and here's how they look.



Pretty nifty, eh?  I just listed my living room end tables on craigslist, and replaced them with these two.  Thanks, E!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Michelle. These rummage sale end tables will join the craigslist and Goodwill furniture already in my living room!!!

      Delete